I just downloaded the Internet browser FireFox (a free download) to replace Internet Explorer. Guess what? I LOVE FIREFOX NOW. Surprise. Why was I even bothering with the stupid Internet Explorer? It would randomly shut down and gave me a crap load of problems recently despite my getting the latest "service pack" installed.
SO HAPPY. It even transferred my favorites list and browsing history. Yes I know!! Super F-ing cool.
6 days ago





I am doing this right now. My google is still hijacked, and in my research on the topic I have found that hijacking happens to MSN, Yahoo and Google in , yep you guessed it, Internet Explorer. Here's hoping for better google results. I'll let you know if it solves my problem.
ReplyDeleteboo hoo, it didn't work :(
ReplyDeleteFirefox is AWESOME! I haven't used IE in almost 4 years (with the exception of watching netflix movies online, because the dorks haven't figured out how to do it in firefox.) You know about the tabs right? (Control-T for a new tab.) And all the add-ons? (Search firefox add-ons.) Have fun!
ReplyDeleteHouse being shown today - ahhhh!