Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 3, 2009

More zoo pictures

I know you probably don't give a rats ass about my zoo pictures. . . and I don't blame you.

Here is a wood duck that this crazy photographer couple kept feeding. They had a whole bag of grain and would feed all the birds (which they are allowed to do here) essentially keeping the birds away from the other photographers around. They all had HUGE lenses on their cameras. So the other photographers were pissed off and were yelling at the bird feeders. Very exciting.


This poor little dude wanted out so bad.


This golden eagle had his intense eyes fixed onto the bag of pretzels Lucas had in his hand.


These polar bears kept sniffing the air. We were the only ones there so they must have been smelling us.


The bobcat also wanted out. He probably wanted to go down and steal the Jaguar's food.


This is the new snow leopard. He is so little and really shy.


This cougar had eyes only for Lucas (located under the sunshade of his stroller). How sweet. Don't you think?


I did not capture on film the teenage gorilla who hit the glass in front of us trying to scare us. It was really funny. So I started clapping . . . and the little shit started clapping back at me. He was really cute.

And I also forgot to use the camera to capture the baby Orangutan who was playing with her mommy's nose. The mommy who's name is Sarah is such a good mommy. She let us see her baby and when a loud group came along she turned her back so that the noisy people couldn't see the baby.

1 comment:

  1. Birders are a weird bunch aren't they?
    I have almost that exact picture of a mountain lion in C-bad.

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers