Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 24, 2009

So lost

I don't know what the hell I am doing. I wish kids came with instructions.

Before we had kids we had all the answers and swore we could raise our nephew and niece with our eyes closed. It was easy. Why didn't their parents see the obvious mistakes that they were making?

And then we had kids.

Now we are just as clueless as all the other parents we once claimed "were doing it all wrong".

Sorry Christina. You were right. It is not as easy as it looks.

2 comments:

  1. i know.

    i've taken a break from trying to night wean. my dad was visiting and i didn't want to subject him to midnight screaming. So we're back where we started.

    My BIGGEST pet peeve that I see in other kids that makes me say "my kid will never do that" is when two moms are trying to have a conversation and the kid is constantly butting in.

    Get back to me on that one when Sara is talking and we'll see how that's going....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the not interrupting thing. When you figure it out let me know.

    I feel like I can't win no matter what decision I make. Am I screwing them up? Is this a bad decision? Is this something I can be consistent on?

    Crap. Too many what if's. So lost.

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers