03/02 is National Read Across America Day in honor of Dr. Seuss.
Ahhh. That makes more sense.
yep. every school that I have worked at it's a big deal. All the teachers dressed up this year. 100's day is big too, the 100th day of school.
I've never heard of 100's day. Thanks for the heads up. Now I will be "in the know".
You're welcome. It may all depend on location too, you know us Northwest folk probably do things different :)
03/02 is National Read Across America Day in honor of Dr. Seuss.
ReplyDeleteAhhh. That makes more sense.
ReplyDeleteyep. every school that I have worked at it's a big deal. All the teachers dressed up this year. 100's day is big too, the 100th day of school.
ReplyDeleteI've never heard of 100's day. Thanks for the heads up. Now I will be "in the know".
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome. It may all depend on location too, you know us Northwest folk probably do things different :)
ReplyDelete