Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Super Mom

Why can't you MAKE them go to sleep? We have super powers to make boo boos go away with a kiss and a cuddle, so why can't we have super powers that make them sleep? It is 1:40pm and Nick is usually waking up from his nap right now. Except today he hasn't yet gone to sleep and is in there screaming at me. And I don't care because DAMN IT he isn't taking away the ONE small window of my day where I can actually sit down and stop telling small people to "stop it!". So I'm in here wishing that my super powers will kick in and he will magically fall asleep on command.

2 comments:

  1. Boo. My kidlet isn't nap compliant, either, and hasn't been since she started sleeping through the night a month ago. I want a good night's sleep and a break during the day. GIMME. Ah, well. Soothe yourself with some scones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sleep on command is my dream! i can say that is my greatest weekness as a mom..dont want to fight, i just need to sleep..so whatever and however you get there is great..but if i could just lay you down and say "night, night" and not be used as a human pacifer, then i would be in heaven..

    sara

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers