Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, March 19, 2010

March Card Club

Miss Amy McCollum came to my house and put on another card club event. She organized and taught us how to do each card, and she did an amazing job teaching us while holding our babies so that we could clumsily create our cards. It was lots of fun. And the cards are less expensive to make than to buy in the store!







What else have I been up to? It has been a very busy week. Nick seems to be over his rash which is good. Except yesterday evening he fell at a playground where my parents are staying and bit nearly through his lower lip. Yes it bled a lot but that is what mouth/head injuries do. They look worse than they are. The problem is that his lip is hot, and it is swelling up more and more. This evening it looks quite large. I have an appointment in the am to take him BACK to stinkin' urgent care AGAIN. I swear to GOD this kid is costing us a small fortune just in co-pays not to mention prescriptions.

The night before last I caught the boys on my bed jumping off of my bed into a pile of pillows they had created at the foot of my bed. I walked in to see Nick full-on LAUNCH himself off the foot of the bed "belly flop style" and land on the mound of pillows. Lucas did the same thing and nearly landed on Nick. Then they both giggled their little butts off as they climbed back onto the bed to do it again. I just left the room. I mean, they are going to find a way to hurt themselves one way or another. This wasn't life or death. I think it is just what boys do.

Oh - and I am making the worlds ugliest pot pie tonight:


Appetizing huh?

1 comment:

  1. I will be awaiting a handmade card in the mail....

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers