Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I Miss My Winston

I miss my Winston. We had to put him down a couple months after Lucas was born so, about 3 and a half years ago. But I still miss him. A lot. He was the sweetest, most gentle dog. We had him cremated and the crematorium didn't have an urn big enough for him so they put him into a human urn. What a love he was.





Yes we were once young and skinny. I miss that too.

2 comments:

  1. Aww, it's so hard losing a pet. :( Don't take this as an insult, but I think you look a little too skinny in this photo! Seriously, I think you look way better now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a big ole dog! I'm not sure I ever met him, I remember hearing about him though.
    Doesn't it seem like forever ago that a dog was your only "child"

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers