Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Umm. Hives

This is what an allergic reaction looks like, apparently. Not the throws of a vanishing virus. I decided to take him in to the hospital this evening because it kept spreading and getting worse. And the Dr. told me that it was good that I brought him in. So. Lesson learned. Take him in for any rash even if you think you've seen it before. The universe will decide to teach you a lesson if you think you already know what's going on. I can't win. Last time I rushed him in for a rash they practically laughed at me. Here are the pics I took at the Doctor's office.







4 comments:

  1. poor little guy :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. ouch! was it hurting him or itching him at all? hope he feels better :(

    sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any idea what caused the allergic reaction? Be nice to avoid it in future...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amoxycillin is the culprit. I think. :)

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers