Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, March 19, 2010

Sneaky Anniversary

CRAP PEOPLE!!! My wedding anniversary is on Monday. I'm glad I remembered today and not on the actual day like I normally do.

AJ has to remind me every year. But not this year. I'm ahead of the curve this year, I remembered 1.5 days in advance!!

Can you tell that I am a hopeless romantic? *wink, wink*

How long will we have been married? Hold on while I do the math.

Still thinking.

Still counting on my fingers.

Wait. Lost count. Recounting.

Shit. What year did we marry?

I think it was 2002.

So. After a lot of concentration I have determined that we have been married for 8 years.

We have known and loved each other for 10.5 years.

In another 10.5 years we will have a 14 year old son and a 12 year old son.

That's all just crazy talk.

UPDATE: Cancel that. It's on Tuesday. I think.

3 comments:

  1. My parents had to change their wedding date at the last minute so the best man could be there. After 38 years, they still look at each other and say "Is it the 7th or the 8th??"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to think about how old I was the other day. Couldn't remember if I had hit 32 yet. I haven't.

    happy early anniversary. Hope AJ will be home with you. Go out to dinner! you've got your parents there to watch the kids right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am frequently forgetting my age too!! I thought this might happen when I go into a "home" as an elderly person but not in my 30's!!

    My parents haven't been feeling well since they arrived so we haven't spent as much time with them as I'd like - hopefully they will feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers