I'm thinking if I make scones, I should sculpt a butt crack into the wide end. You know, so your scones can kick my scones...
I CARE! They look delish. Yet another reason why I wish we lived closer.
when I worked at Starbucks someone once came in and asked for a blueberry "sconce"
I like my light fixtures with a fine crumb and not overly sweet.
MMmmmmm... Your scones ROCK honey!! Moist, Flavorful, Not too sweet. Thanks so much for sharing with us. They are THE BEST SCONES I've ever had! AND the homemade jam - Divine Darlin'!Amy M.
I'm thinking if I make scones, I should sculpt a butt crack into the wide end. You know, so your scones can kick my scones...
ReplyDeleteI CARE! They look delish. Yet another reason why I wish we lived closer.
ReplyDeletewhen I worked at Starbucks someone once came in and asked for a blueberry "sconce"
ReplyDeleteI like my light fixtures with a fine crumb and not overly sweet.
ReplyDeleteMMmmmmm... Your scones ROCK honey!! Moist, Flavorful, Not too sweet. Thanks so much for sharing with us. They are THE BEST SCONES I've ever had! AND the homemade jam - Divine Darlin'!
ReplyDeleteAmy M.