We are moving to Montana - to Glacier National Park.
And I am freaking out.
Like drink-a-beer-at-3o'clock-freaking-out.
I'm happy, but scared.
Lots and lots of uncertainty with selling this house.
And moving with two little kids again.
But how amazing will it be to live up there??
Pretty darn amazing.
6 days ago





It will be INCREDIBLY amazing! Montana is on our yes list, so maybe we'll see you there some day... For now: take a deep breath. Lots of them. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteThanks Amy!! Amy Mendonca and I are mutually freaking out about selling our homes in this market. I feel like we might be commiting financial suicide, but I am hoping that it will pay off in the long run and all will be well.
ReplyDeleteI am really very excited about all of the outdoor recreation opportunities up there.
I hope you guys are able to come up there while we are there. It would be great to visit face to face!
WOW! I was looking at pictures of Glacier National Park online. It's BEAUTIFUL! We have never been there, but certainly after seeing pictures, we must go! Amazing.
ReplyDelete!!!!!!!! BREATHE !!!!!! And remember, we're all in this TOGETHER. I definitely see a visit to MT in my future. Now more than ever!!!!
ReplyDeletePS..speaking of a 3-oclock-beer....there are soooooo many yummy Montana Brews! Moose Drool (Big Sky Brewing) is one of my faves! Cheers!
ReplyDeleteAmy M - Remember the other day when I was casually telling you to not worry about organizing every single corner of your home and to just do your best and the rest will just have to wait??
ReplyDeleteRemember that little gem of advice?
Yeah. I'm a total hypocrite.
:)..Aren't we all in some way or another?
ReplyDelete