Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Today

Today Nick has chosen to be angry.  He has been in my bedroom screaming at full force for just under an hour.  I don't know what the problem is.  All I know is that he wants me to swoop in and try to pacify him - again - when in reality he needs to move past the problem and carry on with his day.  He refuses to move on until he gets what he wants.

He is just so stubborn.  He won't give up.  I really dislike that characteristic right now. 

Yesterday he and two other kids in the court kicked over an oil pan in our neighbor's garage.  Nick has used motor oil all over his brand new shoes.  I'm very displeased with that as well.  He said he knew it was wrong but didn't care.

It is all or nothing with him. There isn't such a thing as in between with him.  It is either really great, or really terrible.  I wish he would find a gray area sometimes. 

I wish I could go to sleep at a reasonable time too.  Last night the insomnia kept me up until 3am.  I woke up at 7 to get Lucas off to school - and now I have Nick who wants to hear himself scream and cry.  This is ridiculous.  Why can't I sleep??!!

1 comment:

  1. too much stuff on your mind. Hope it passes soon :)

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers