I am so irritable. Nothing is going my way today.
The cats have decided my bathtub is a freakin' litter box which stinks even though I continually disinfect the thing. And then Maya is so foul. Of course the first time someone comes to see our home (which was today) she fouled up the house with odor. My GOD she has issues. I went to put another plug in together and the f-ing thing exploded in my hand and on the counter. So now I and the kitchen smell horribly perfumed. I don't like plug ins to begin with. . . .
Nick is about to be put into foster care if he doesn't stop whining. I finally resorted to turning up the radio to drown out the non stop whining. It is truly enough to send me over the edge. He is so damned stubborn and persistent - an hour of non stop whining and crying is nothing for him. He can easily go for 2-3 hours NON STOP. I'm done trying to please him. Yesterday he was whining because he dropped a toy and I didn't bend down and hand it to him. So he started whining and crying - even though he was standing over the toy. I closed the door to the room where he was and pretended for 50 minutes that I didn't hear him while he stood in there, over his toy, and screamed for me to come back and hand it to him. He was PISSED OFF that I didn't respond. And let me clarify - I have never been his servant and have never picked up and handed that kid toys he dropped so I don't know where he got the idea that I am here to serve his every whim. He is out of his mind if he thinks that crap is going to fly around here.
The ruptured line in the backyard didn't go unnoticed. AJ is upset that I'm not letting him "fix" it again. He says he knows what the problem is this time and THIS TIME he will fix it right. I told him that if he touches it he's a dead man. So we are at odds over that. He's insulted that I won't let him dig more holes and buy more equipment and cut more pipe to try to figure out the problem. I think he is clueless and needs to just admit that he can't do this.
I dropped a whole carton of strawberries in the parking lot today. Nick came un-freakin'-done when we abandoned the stray strawberries in the middle of the parking lot. I had to wrestle him into his seat because he wanted to run and save the yucky strawberries.
So anyway. Anger. I am just so grumpy today.
6 days ago





No comments:
Post a Comment