6 days ago
Thursday, March 17, 2011
Mommy is Locked in a Room
I've locked myself in a bedroom while AJ finishes dinner. I tried calling people to tell them the news, but no body answers their phones (still slightly grumpy- sorry). So I'll tell you. We had two people come through the house today - our first two showings. One of those people is going to write an offer. That would be awesome if the house was under contract after the first weekend we had it listed. I guess I shouldn't have panicked so badly - because so far everyone has liked the house. And no complaints on Maya's horrible poo. I know better than to get my hopes up that this proposed offer will work out. We wrote 3 or 4 offers on homes and all of them fell through before we found this house. But it is still good news that the house is showing nicely and all of our hard work is paying off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.





Fingers crossed!
ReplyDeleteThat is wonderful news!! That would be amazing for an offer the first weekend!
ReplyDelete