Here is the Glacier NP webcam page. That is a lot of snow.
It is nearly 70 degrees here in sunny NM today. I'm glad I'm ordering so many snow clothes.
Here is another site. Whitefish isn't far from the park. There are ski resorts very close to where we will live - which is great.
And here is the NWS forecast for the area.
It looks like AJ will be here in NM one extra week - because there is a meeting in Santa Fe that his new boss thought he should attend. So while he starts work for Glacier officially on May 22, he will be working here until the 27th and then traveling to his new duty station after that. I hope to be with him on the trip up.
I just don't know how it will all shake out. Eventually we will get up there. Eventually we will get settled. Until then I have a big welcoming bottle of wine on hand at all times. And now that my sense of humor has returned, life is looking pretty great again.
6 days ago





No comments:
Post a Comment