Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Noodles and Lip Gloss

The day has improved.

Nick refused to get a hair cut.  He said he wanted to grow his hair long like Mommy.  We sat in the car while Daddy and Lucas got their hair cut.  He put on shiny lip gloss and puckered for this picture.  He looks fabulous.  Maybe he will go with the long hair surfer look this year.


Lucas came out with very short hair.  He looks a little bald here  . . .

The boys and I had instant soup today.  I'm tired and this is all I'm willing to do.   
 



Nick attacks his noodles with his usual gusto.  And then proceeded to gag on the huge mouth full. 

Lucas ate his noodles with more precision than Nick.  He wiped his mouth after every bite.  Nick occasionally used his arm sleeve to wipe his mouth.  

1 comment:

  1. ah cup o noodles!! How I used to love thee. Wayyyyy better than plain ole ramen.

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers