Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 27, 2011

More Positives

I was reading about the best and worst educated states in America - and I had a good laugh.  Poor Nevada. Yayy for me moving to Montana though!!  Suckazzzzz!!!  Jealous??!  If my kids survive the winters, bears and hunters they will get a good education!  Whoot Whooot!

AND THEN I looked at the happiest states in America.  So far so good for Kristin. Once again, poor Nevada.  Montana is number 5 though! 

I am assuming that the people that created these charts/lists actually knew what they were doing, but even so the "info" is getting me excited.  Maybe all the breweries are contributing to the happiness??  I know they certainly make me happy.

I will post pics of the kids drinking virgin bloody mary's later.  They were so excited that they had leafy celery sticking out of their drinks. 

1 comment:

  1. {Giggles} Good for you honey - 'Brighter Siding' it! Way to go sista!! :) Poor Nevada - You're a hoot!

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers