Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Breweries

Is anyone noticing that the people in the really F-ing cold states like to make their own beer? 

I'm now wondering if all the children up there are born in August, September and October. 





I took this off of here, but the copyright was released to anyone so I posted it here so you could see.


Interesting things I've read about Montana: 
  1. It is a misdemeanor to show movies that depict acts of a felonious crime. (any action movie?)
  2. Creeks are pronounced "Crick"
  3. It is illegal to have a sheep in the cab of your truck without a chaperon (OMFG!!)
  4. It is illegal for married women to go fishing alone on Sundays, and illegal for unmarried women to fish alone at all.
  5. Glacier National Park has 250 lakes!!!
  6. Montana is the only state with a triple divide allowing water to flow into the Pacific, Atlantic, and Hudson Bay. This phenomenon occurs at Triple Divide Peak in Glacier National Park.
  7. Montana has the largest grizzly bear population in the lower 48 states
  8. 2.7% of Montanans homeschool
  9. They are called "Montanans"

2 comments:

  1. Oh my Kristin - Just keep researchin' honey :) You're too much!!! Love you lady, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's because you need to be at church on Sundays, not out lazing it up on the river fishing.

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers