Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

EAT!!!!

I am stuck in the house trying to convince/demand/threaten the children to eat their freakin' breakfast so that we can leave the house.  And forget about man-handling them and wrestling them into submission.  We are past that.

If I try to remove the food from the table they shriek and cry that they were "eating that" and are "still hungry"!!!!! 

Oh.  And the little suckers won't put clothes on.  So. To sum up:  Since 8:00am I have had their clothes out, ready to go, and their breakfast on the table ready to eat, and as of 9:45am they are still f-ing around at the table fighting over who touched who and who touched who's chair and who has the right to touch who's chair. 
Now, Nick is trying to feed the cat her dry kitty food.  Annnnnd now he is screaming because Lucas touched his chair again.

Clothes still waiting to be put on. 

I am going to scream.  I am really going to scream.

2 comments:

  1. You are a very nice mommy, because when my kids don't eat or they start to play, they are done. No more food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super mommy tip: Set a timer for 5 minutes (or 10 or whatever you are comfortable with). If they haven't finished their food by the time it goes off then too bad so sad; they get to starve!

    Super lousy mommy tip bu hey it works: If they are still screaming, fill up a snack cup with goldfish or our favorite "chocolate bunnies" or anything else that they really shouldn't be substituting for breakfast and give it to them. Not the healthies but they usually will take it happily.

    Man, kids, right? I'm mean you love them like crazy but sometimes they just make you want to scream!

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers