I'm sorry but I am about to be grumpy so don't read it if you don't want.
Got the house clean.
The only way this has happened is that I have literally followed the children from room to room picking up after them. They are very messy. Crumbs at the table. Pillows all over the floor. Toys, books, shoes, socks. Everywhere. All the time. And I have to keep it clean for people.
I don't think some people grasp just how active these kids are. They never stop moving. Ever. They don't sit and read, or play quietly. They are running, jumping, throwing, building, hitting, climbing - all the freakin' time. I think it is funny that there is all this encouragement for parents to read to their kids. I can't read to mine because they won't sit for it. I try twice a day, every day. And every day I get frustrated because they can't sit still for a 5 minute book.
Now they climb on the counter while I am in the other room remaking the bed for the fourth time that day. They are in the kitchen climbing the counters to get themselves cups of water.
And the cats. Dear Lord. The cats have been strategically pooing at the worst moment. Maya in particular is a real bitch about it. She will go take a HUGE poop right before the realtor comes and she won't cover her crap up so it STINKS clear down into the living room. Every time a realtor has been here this week she does this. Nick too. Three times now in front of the realtor he announced he's going to poop and off he goes to stink up another room.
The realtor suggested I get plug-ins. Probably because of all the pooping going on around here. It is embarrassing.
The neighbor dog jumps the fence and gets into the front yard just to poop on our patch of lawn. We have more poop out there. Freakin' poop.
4 days ago





Oh, Kiska totally does that too. What, you need to use the bathroom? Hold on while I take the smelliest crap ever. Enjoy!
ReplyDelete